DEIXIS was developed in 2002 as an annual magazine for the DOE Computational Science Graduate Fellowship program.
The publication was redesigned and relaunched in the summer of 2010, with the current format focusing on the work of fellows and alumni.
- Leslie Dewan/Lawrence Berkeley
- Devin Matthews & Edgar Solomonik/Argonne
- Sanjeeb Bose/Lawrence Livermore
- Samuel Skillman/Oak Ridge
Special feature: Big Data
- Timothy Germann/Los Alamos
- Christina Payne/University of Kentucky
- Stephen Fink/IBM
- Krzysztof Fidkowski/University of Michigan
Howes Scholar: Ashlee Ford Versypt
Alumni: Where are they now?
Contact us to request a printed copy of the current issue.