Conference Site Floor Plan
The Crystal Gateway Marriott's meeting and convention space is pictured below. Although included in the diagram, not all rooms will be used for the DOE CSGF conference. Please refer to the following list when reviewing the floor plan.
Lobby Level (left):
- Madison, Jackson, Rosslyn I and Rosslyn II will be used for HPC breakouts
- Jefferson will be used for the new fellows' photo session
First Floor (middle):
- Sky View at Gateway will be used for fellows' poster session set up
- The Grand Registration Desk will be located at the top of the escalator and to the right
- Salons A, B and C will be used for general session presentations, including the HPC Workshop
- Salons E, F and G will be used for HPC breakout sessions
- Salons H, J and K will be used for poster sessions and meal functions
Second Floor (lower right):
- Alexandria, McLean, Manassas and Mt. Vernon will be used for small group meetings
Crystal Gateway Marriott Floor Plan
Mouse over to zoom or download a PDF.