Arlington's Crystal City played host to more than 160 DOE CSGF Annual Program Review attendees July 25-28, 2012. Returning to the Crystal Gateway Marriott, fellows, alumni, academic advisors, and DOE laboratory and headquarters staff gathered to learn about current research, reconnect with one another and strategize for the future of high-performance computing.
- The fourth annual HPC Workshop
- Insight from DOE and DOE NNSA welcome speakers
- Networking at the Fellows' Poster Session
- Employment and practicum information via the DOE Laboratory Poster Session
- A new and unique Leadership Workshop
- Comments from Secretary of Energy Steven Chu
A benefit of the fellowship program, the program review provides a unique opportunity to connect people from a variety of disciplines and organizations, all while serving to build and strengthen relationships in the DOE community that will last a lifetime.