Secretary of Energy Steven Chu spoke to attendees in 2012.
The DOE CSGF Annual Program Review makes it possible for fellows, alumni, DOE staff, faculty and other members of the fellowship community to share ideas, support one another and discover research opportunities at Department of Energy laboratories.
Taking place each summer in Washington D.C., the event facilitates attendance by DOE management personnel and Congressional members and staff, so that they may see for themselves the results of the fellowship program. In addition, fellows can take advantage of this opportunity to visit with their Congressional representatives and engage in the national dialogue of science and technology.
Online registration is now open for the 2013 DOE CSGF Annual Program Review to be held July 25-27 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Va. Highlights include:
- The fifth-annual HPC Workshop
- Insight from DOE and DOE NNSA welcome speakers
- Networking at the Fellows’ Poster Session
- Employment and practicum information via the DOE Laboratory Poster Session
- A Saturday morning "Communicating Your Science & Engineering" workshop
- Easy access to historical D.C. landmarks and museums